We are offering several various payment options within a secure environment. We do not store your card detail into our database. Also when collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular service.
We may collect your personal data under data protection laws for different reasons such as:
a/ You gave your consent:
You agreed to receive our email newsletter and ticked a box or during your purchase process you did not choose to opt out from receiving our emails (‘soft opt in’). We will use your personal data, preferences, and details to keep you informed by email, web and through our contact centres about relevant products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.
b/ Contractual obligations:
We need your personal data – address, phone number and email address – to comply with our contractual obligations such as delivering your purchase to your selected delivery address, invoicing to your billing address, sending an order confirmation by email, emailing a dispatch confirmation or any transactional info related to your purchase. We may also have to collect and process your data if the law requires us to.
2- YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR DATA
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- The deletion of the data we hold about you, in specific circumstances; for example, when you withdraw consent or object, and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end (such as the end of a warranty).
- That we stop processing your personal data, in specific circumstances; for example, when you have withdrawn consent, or object for reasons related to your individual circumstances.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent by clicking on “unsubscribe” or by emailing us at [email protected]
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
3- WHAT SORT OF DATA DO WE COLLECT
- If you have a web account with us: your name, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number.
- Details of your interactions with us through contact centres, in store, online or by using one of our apps.
- Details of your shopping preferences.
- Personal details which help us to recommend items of interest.
4- WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH COOKIES
We use analytical cookies to gather information such as how many people are using our site or which pages are popular to help us improve our customers’ online experience.
We also use functional cookies to make your browsing experience easier. They enable basic functions such as seeing recently viewed products or searches.
Advertising cookies help us to learn what you’re interested in so we can show you relevant adverts on other websites.