Who can apply?
- This competition is open to everyone including undergraduate and postgraduate university students and amateur photographers.
What we are looking for:
- We are calling for photographs that portray humanity’s impact on the natural world. Topics include but are not limited to :
- Planet: sustainability, packaging, plastic, pollution – air, land, sea.
- People: design, fashion, reuse, brands, style.
- Product: innovation, prints, inks, fibres, fabrics, finishes.
HOW AND WHERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES :
- Please send a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org and your photograph/s via WeTransfer.
- You may enter as many photographs as you wish to
WHY SHOULD YOU ENTER?
- To digitally document sustainability issues and start a conversation about our impact on the environment
- The winner will receive a £350 cash prize
- A selection of the best entries will be published on our website and social media platforms, bagsofethics.org, @bagsofethics and @supreme_creations
WHEN TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES:
- Please ensure all entries are submitted by 3rd December 2018
Photographs can be taken on any style of camera but successful entries will be:
- Clear and of a high resolution
- Digital or possible to digitalise
- Your own photograph
- An interesting and engaging take on the previously stated themes
- The photographer will always be credited if their photograph is published on our website and their photograph will remain online indefinitely
Email us email@example.com and we will aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday – Friday)
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK